<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Can't Take That Away
Mariah Carey

They can say anything they want to say
Try to bring me down
But I will not allow
Anyone to succeed hanging clouds over me
And they can try
Hard to make me feel that I
Don't matter at all
But I refuse to fall
Doing what I believe
Or lose faith in my dreams

Chorus:
Cos there's
There's a light in me
That shines brightly
They can try
But they can't take that away from me

And they
They can do anything they want to you
If you let them in
But they won't ever win
If you cling to your pride
And just push them aside
See I
I have learnt there's an inner peace I own
Something in my soul
That they cannot possess
So I won't be afraid and the darkness will fade

Repeat chorus

Bridge:
No
They can't take this
Precious love I'll always have inside me
Certainly the Lord will guide me
Where I need to go
They can say anything they want to say
Try bring me down
But I won't face the ground
I will rise steadily sailing out of their reach
Oh Lord they do try
Hard to make me feel that I
Don't matter at all
But I refuse to fall
Doing what I believe or lose faith in my dreams
Cos there's a light in me
That shines brightly

They can try
But they can't take that away from me.

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
8:32 PM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you